With donations over € 100,000,
EUREKA aids vulnerable social groups in 2021 as well
With the Covid 19 pandemic completing two years since its beginning this month, causing a continuing chain of social and economic consequences, EUREKA once again dynamically shows its social reflections by supporting vulnerable social groups in our society.
Thus, the recognized and beloved to consumers Greek company EUREKA, which has been active for more than 60 years in the production and distribution of home care and hygiene products, returns this year once again, with actions that exceeded € 100,000. These actions include financial as well as product donations to institutions and organizations that support vulnerable social groups – and especially children – who need special care, such as:
– “The Smile of the Child” organization
– “Make-A-Wish Greece” foundation
– “Ark of the World” organization in Volos
– Earthquake victims of Thessaly in collaboration with the local region
– Poor families in collaboration with social groceries & organizations in Athens, Volos, Thessaloniki & Peloponnese
– Accommodation organizations for orphans or abandoned children in Volos
– Accommodation organizations for disabled children and adults in Volos.
As a company representative stated, “Our efforts are focused on helping a number of reliable organizations to further intensify the important work they do to support children and families, in the context of this severe health, economic and social crisis. At the same time, we utilize the hygiene products that we design and produce, in order to contribute as much as possible to the reduction of the transmission of the virus, with the hope that, not in the distant future, the pandemic will begin to subside “.
Back to view all